Join the Green AirSport Initiative!
The goal of the Green AirSport Initiative is to create an active network of committed parties towards sustainable
airsports and support the maintenance and continuous development of the Green Airsport Event Standard.
- Have an idea how to fly with less environmental impact?
- Have developed new technologies for greener flights?
- Enthusiastic about sustainable way of getting air borne?
- It is important for you to support greener aviation?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then it’s time to become a Member of the Green AirSport Initiative!
The aim of the Green AirSport Initiative
- To do research on the impact of each airsport
- To develop innovative technologies for cleaner and more sustainable flights
- To promote sustainability among pilots
- To further flights with less environmental impact
- To support the maintenance and continuous development of the Green AirSport Event Standard
- To act as a networking platform for it’s Members
- To spread the green know how among air sport practitioners
Who can become members?
Each and any individual and organization is welcomed to become Member and support the Green AirSport Initiative! For example: Companies, Universities, National Aero Clubs, Aero Clubs, Pilots, Experts, Enthusiasts
What is the advantage of being a member?
- benefit from the network of sustainable airsport experts and enthusiast
- support a dynamically developing tool for making airsport events more popular
- support standard that does good to your beloved airsport and the nature too
- take part at an annual meeting, experience exchange, roundtable workshop
- take part at a green training session each year to get information on the top innovations and news
Interested? Contact us!
With joining the Green AirSport Initiative Members…
- Get introduction platform on the Green AirSport website with photos, text and videos
- Are invited to take part at an annual meeting, experience exchange, roundtable workshop
- Get green training session each year to get information on the top innovations and news
Beyond that, with joining the Green AirSport Initiative the Members undertake to support the Green AirSport Event Standard by paying a Membership fee. The fee is only used for the development and the maintenance of the standard.